Looking to change your Windows 10 mouse cursor to a macOS cursor? Continue reading, this is for you.
A few days back, I noticed that I am getting bored of my same laptop interface. I changed Lock screen wallpaper, desktop wallpaper but still, I want something more. Then I started looking for changing the Mouse Pointer and other pointers like busy, text pointer, etc.
The inbuilt mouse pointers in windows were almost the same as the default one. Then I thought about changing the default Windows Mouse Pointer with Mac’s Mouse pointer.
I really liked the refreshed Mouse Pointer After changing the windows pointer to Mac Mouse Cursor.
If you are like me and wanted to change the mouse pointer just to have a refreshed interface, Read on and learn How you can change Windows Mouse Pointer to Mac’s mouse pointer.
Get macOS Catalina Mouse Pointer on Windows 10
If you ever been played with the Control Panel of Windows, probably you know how to change the Mouse Pointer. If you never did that, no worries, you would get everything you wanted to know.
Follow the steps mentioned below to get macOS mouse cursor on any Windows 10 computer:
- To Get Mac Mouse Pointer on Windows, first, you need to download the macOS Mouse Pointer pack. Just go here and on the bottom right-hand side, there is a download button. Just download it. It might ask to register an account. Simply signup and go ahead.
- After Downloading it, open the downloaded folder and extract the folder (RAR folder).
- After extracting the downloaded RAR folder, open the extracted folder, and look for the Install file. Right Click on the file and Install it. This Install file means you would get the whole OSX El Captain Mouse Cursor Package on your Windows.
Change Windows’ Mouse Cursor to Mac’s Mouse Cursor
1. After installing the cursors, Go to the Control Panel of your Windows computer. Open the Mouse option.
2. From the above tab, go to the Pointer option and change the scheme to El Captain.
3. Click on Ok to save the settings.
Now you would see the all-new Mac Mouse Cursor on your Windows 10.
Mac’s mouse pointer is more colorful and animations are much better than the Windows Mouse Pointer.
If you don’t want to change the whole Mouse Cursor scheme of Windows, you can also change the particular mouse pointer. To do that, double-click on the mouse pointer you wanted to change and explore the downloaded Mac Mouse Cursor folder and select the mouse pointer. By doing that, you can change any particular mouse cursor rather than changing the whole Pointer scheme.
macOS Mouse Pointer on Windows 10: Final Words
So, this is how you can Change Windows mouse pointer to Mac mouse pointer. The same thing is applied to Windows 8 and 7 as well. I find the Mac’s Mouse Pointer more appealing to eyes, moreover, Mac’s Mouse pointer has better animations and color scheme.