Looking to change your Windows 10/11 mouse cursor to a macOS cursor? Continue reading, this is for you.
A few days back, I noticed that I was getting bored with my same laptop interface. I changed the Lock screen wallpaper, and desktop wallpaper but still, I want something more. Then I started looking to change the Mouse Pointer and other pointers like busy, text pointer, etc. If you are looking to buy a brand new mouse for your Windows or Mac, here is Logitech G305 Wireless gaming mouse review which is an affordable wireless gaming mouse with Logitech 12K HERO sensor.
The inbuilt mouse pointers in Windows were almost the same as the default ones. Then I thought about changing the default Windows Mouse Pointer with Mac’s Mouse Pointer. If you are using an old Windows laptop and looking to use a macOS cursor, first boost Windows 10 performance and speed and then use these cursors.
I really liked the refreshed Mouse Pointer After changing the Windows pointer to Mac Mouse Cursor.
If you are like me and want to change the mouse pointer just to have a refreshed interface, Read on and learn How you can change Windows Mouse Pointer to a Mac mouse pointer.
Get macOS Mouse Pointer on Windows 10/11
If you have ever played with the Control Panel of Windows, probably you know how to change the Mouse Pointer. If you never did that, no worries, you would get everything you wanted to know.
Follow the steps mentioned below to get the macOS mouse cursor on any Windows 10/11 computer:
- To Get Mac Mouse Pointer on Windows, first, you need to download the macOS Mouse Pointer pack. Just go here and on the bottom right-hand side, there is a download button. Just download it. It might ask to register an account. Simply signup and go ahead.
- After Downloading it, open the downloaded folder and extract the folder (RAR folder).
- After extracting the downloaded RAR folder, open the extracted folder, and look for the Install file. Right Click on the file and Install it. This Install file means you would get the whole OSX El Captain Mouse Cursor Package on your Windows.
Change Windows’ Mouse Cursor to Mac’s Mouse Cursor
1. After installing the cursors, Go to the Control Panel of your Windows computer. Open the Mouse option.
2. From the above tab, go to the Pointer option and change the scheme to El Captain.
3. Click on Ok to save the settings.
Now you would see the all-new Mac Mouse Cursor on your Windows 10.
Mac’s mouse pointer is more colorful and animations are much better than the Windows Mouse Pointer.
If you don’t want to change the whole Mouse Cursor scheme of Windows, you can also change the particular mouse pointer. To do that, double-click on the mouse pointer you wanted to change and explore the downloaded Mac Mouse Cursor folder and select the mouse pointer. By doing that, you can change any particular mouse cursor rather than changing the whole Pointer scheme.
macOS Mouse Pointer on Windows 10: Final Words
So, this is how you can Change the Windows mouse pointer to Mac mouse pointer. The same thing is applied to Windows 8 and 7 as well. I find the Mac’s Mouse Pointer more appealing to the eyes, moreover, Mac’s Mouse pointer has better animations and color scheme.
See Also: Best Free Screen Recorder for Mac