Exodus for Kodi was abandoned by its original developer but later on revived by another developer and Exodus is better than ever. Exodus on Kodi allows you to access a lot of great content. One thing that is important to mention here is, Kodi has nothing to do with the Exodus and its other Addons.
Kodi is an open source media software and its add-ons are not hosted by the developers of Kodi. You can download Kodi on Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, Nvidia Shield, Apple TV, and even on Rasberry Pi. Kodi allows you to stream any Movie, TV shows, music, LIVE TV.
See Also: Best Android TV Box For Kodi in 2019
Exodus on Kodi
Talking about Exodus, the addon now has a huge range of content to watch which is well categorized into different categories. You will see content from categories like Documentary, Biography, Horror, Crime, Action, Comedy, Sci-fi, Thriller, Romance and what not. That makes the user-interface better and accessible by the user. There are a couple of other filtration you can add which named as Most Popular, Genre, People Watching etc.
There are 2 versions of Exodus addon that you can install on Kodi. You are going to see the installation guide of both versions of Exodus Kodi. One is the Exodus Redux and another is Exodus V8. You can install Exodus on Kodi 18 Leia as well as on Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi?
Here is Installation guide for Exodus Redux on Kodi 2019
1. First of all, go Here and install the latest version of Kodi (If you have not before). Choose your device and download it accordingly.
2. Open Kodi and Go to System.
3. Choose File Manager
4. Go to Add-ons > Turn on Unkown Source Option. A dialog box will appear, click on Ok and proceed further.
5. Go back to System and Select File Manager.
6. Click on Add Source.
7. Click on <None> and enter the link https://i-a-c.github.io/ and make sure you enter exactly the same link.
8. Enter the Name Exodus Redux in the place below.
9. Go back to System and then Add-ons.
10. Click on ‘Install from zip File’.
11. Tap on Exodus Redux and select ok.
12. Click on repository.exodusredux-0.0.8.zip and wait for a while.
13. You will see a box saying Exodus Redux Repo installed.
14. Now click on Install from Repository.
15. Click on Exodus Redux Repo.
16. Select Video Add-ons.
17. Click on Exodus Redux.
18. Click on Install.
19. Click on Ok.
20. Wait until the installation gets completed. It will take some time.
21. Once installation gets completed, Go to Home Screen and open Exodus Redux to enjoy your content.
Also Read: How to Add Subtitles to Kodi
That is how you can install Exodus Redux on Kodi. By following these exact steps, you will be able to exodus on Kodi. Now you will see the steps to install Exodus V8 on Kodi.
How to Install Exodus V8 on Kodi
To install Exodus V8 Addon on Kodi, follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Open Kodi and Go to System.
2. Open File Manager > System and go to Add-ons to Turn on Unknown Source.
3. Open File Manager
4. Click on Add Source.
5. Click on <None> and add address http://mega-tron.tv/transform
6. Add the name ‘Transform’. It would be added by default. After doing that, Click Ok.
7. Go back and go to Add-ons.
8. Click on ‘Install from zip file’.
9. Select transform and click on Ok.
10. Select Repos.
11. Click on repository.kodibae.zip. Then click Ok.
12. Wait till installation gets completed and you see the message.
13. Click on ‘Install from Repository’ and select Kodi Bae Repository.
14. Select Video Add-ons.
15. Select Exodus.
16. Simply Click on Install.
17. Wait till installation gets completed. It will take time and it depends on internet speed and device you are using.
18. Select ok to install additional add-ons.
Exodus Addon on Kodi is now ready to be used. Simply go to Add-ons > Video Add-ons to enjoy Exodus.
So that is all about the Exodus Kodi Add-ons. Simply follow these easy steps and you will end up with working Exodus on your Kodi setup.
Also, don’t forget to add VPN in your Kodi Setup. A VPN will hide your IP Address from the network and provides you an anonymous identity. IPVanish VPN is the best in the industry and also comes with No Log policy. You can also check other VPN for Kodi.
Kodi Exodus Showing No Stream Error- FIXED
Sometimes Exodus shows No Stream Available error which really ruins the Kodi experience but No stream error is fixable and you can fix on your own.
Follow the steps to Fix Exodus No Stream Error.
1. Open Kodi and Go to Add-Ons.
2. Open the Add-on you want to Fix, Exodus Redux or V8.
3. Go to Scraper Settings.
4. Disable All Providers.
5. Enable All Providers and click Ok.
After doing that, the No stream error will get fixed but if you are still facing the issue, you are advised to restart the Kodi or try to reboot your network connection. This will fix the exodus no stream error.
That is all about new 2019 Exodus Kodi guide you need to know to install Exodus on your Kodi setup. Exodus Redux works great for me and would work for you as well. Follow the above-mentioned steps and get Exodus Kodi on your device.