PlayerUnknown’s Battleground aka PUBG brought up a revolution in the gaming industry. The trend of PUBG lifted off, just like Virgin Galactic, after the launch of PUBG Mobile. PUBG Mobile was downloaded more than Youtube, Netflix, Spotify, and Snapchat.
So, for all those PC with decent specs, the PUBG developers are coming up with PUBG Lite for PC.
What is PUBG Lite?
PUBG Lite is basically a lighter version of PUBG PC that is compatible with PC or Laptops having pretty basic specifications. The high-end animations and graphics are abandoned and replaced with decent Animations and graphics but hey, there is no compromise in the Gameplay.
PUBG Lite was in a testing phase in October 2018 and then available only in Thailand. But now, PUBG PC Lite has been launched in other South Asian countries also in Latin America. Now you can easily download PUBG PC Lite in India as well in other countries.
As of now, PUBG Lite has only one map that is Erangel but soon, other maps would also come in action. The gameplay is same like PUBG PC but with limited animations and Graphics. PUBG LITE is a combination of PUBG Mobile and PUBG PC.
Minimum PC Requirement for PUBG LITE
OS: Window 7,8,10, 64bit
CPU: Core i3 2.4GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Recommended PC Requirement for PUBG LITE
OS: Window 7,8,10, 64bit
CPU: Core i5 CPU 2.8GHz
GPU: NVIDIA or Geforce the GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD 7870
How to Download PUBG Lite on PC?
Downloading PUBG Lite is not a tough job. Downloading the PUBG Lite is easy but don’t rush, see the complete steps only then Install it.
1. Go to PUBG Lite website here and download the PUBG Lite Launcher.
2. On the website, you will see a Download Button, you need to click on that to download PUBG Lite which is of ~61MB.
Wait, don’t install or run it yet!
3. Now after downloading it, you need to apply for an ID. You cannot play PUBG Lite with Registration because it is still in a Beta mode and limited to an area. For that, click on Apply for ID or click here.
4. Go to your email inbox and verify your Registration. Once you verified the registration, you are all set to Play PUBG Lite on PC.
Now you have the PUBG LITE Launcher and PUBG Lite ID. Once you have done that, you need to install PUBG LITE on PC.
Now simply open the Launcher and Start downloading the game. It will take a couple of minutes, depends on your internet speed.
Once you have installed the PUBG PC lite, open the launcher and start the game.
PUBG PC LITE comes with the minimalistic animations and graphics. You will enjoy the game because there is no sacrifice with the gameplay. The interface of the PUBG PC and PUBG PC Lite is very much similar.
You can Play Sanhok, Miramar and Erangel. There is no news of the availability of Vikendi.
The whole experience is same as of PUBG PC but with limited animations and graphics. You can also tweak the graphics settings according to the specifications of your PC.
The game is still in beta mode, that is why you might face some bugs.
This way you can download PUBG PC lite on your PC in the countries where PUBG PC Lite is officially available. For those countries, where PUBG Lite is not available yet, you need to follow another way.
How to install PUBG Lite in other countries?
1. First of all, you need a VPN. VPN is a software that allows you to access content which is restricted to a particular Geographical Area. There are a lot of free VPNs but are of no use here because they came with ~500 MB limit which is not sufficient for installing and Playing PUBG Lite. Here is a list of Best VPN you try.
2. Once you are connected to Thailand’s Servers, open the PUBG Lite Downloader. You can download it here if you don’t have that already.
3. A window will appear asking to enter the Email and Password. Enter the same credential that you entered while creating ID in step #3.
4. Once you logged in, you will see a big button in Thai Language, simply click on that and PUBG LITE will start downloading.
Downloading the PUBG LITE is the hardest part as it is of ~1.9GB of data and transfer speed over the may gets affected but that totally depends on the quality of your VPN provider.
Once it gets completed, you can open the PUBG Lite and start Playing it. Make sure you are connected to VPN all the time.
PUBG LITE Not Available in Your Region Error
While Downloading the PUBG Lite, I faced an error showing, “Not available in Your Region” in Thai language (see screenshot) but my network was already connected to Thailand’s servers using VPN.
So, to fix that or to eliminate any chances of error, I changed the Default Location and time region of my laptop.
You can easily change the Default location of your Laptop to Bangkok, Thailand. To do that, Go to Settings from Start Menu (Windows 10) > Privacy > Location > Set Default Location.
In the same way, you can change the Date & Time settings. To do that, go to Settings > Time & Language > Time Zone. Change to Bangkok’s Local Time.
Download PUBG LITE for PC in Any Country
So that is how you can download PUBG LITE PC. The gameplay is really good considering the specs of my laptop. You will definitely going to like it if you haven’t played PUBG on PC. PUBG on PC is brilliant and all the physics and game mechanics are outstanding. Just like that, PUBG LITE also has great gameplay with brilliant game mechanics and physics.
If you have any other query, feel free to mention it in the comment section below.