PlayerUnknown’s Battleground aka PUBG brought up a revolution in the gaming industry. The trend of PUBG lifted off, just like Virgin Galactic, after the launch of PUBG Mobile. PUBG Mobile was downloaded more than Youtube, Netflix, Spotify, and Snapchat.
So, for all those PC with decent specs, the PUBG developers are coming up with PUBG Lite for PC.
What is PUBG Lite?
PUBG Lite is basically a lighter version of PUBG PC that is compatible with PC or Laptops having pretty basic specifications. The high-end animations and graphics are abandoned and replaced with decent Animations and graphics but hey, there is no compromise in the Gameplay.
PUBG Lite was in a testing phase in October 2018 but now it is opened to everyone but only in Thailand. It is still in a Beta phase and that is why it is still limited in Thailand only but you can easily download and install PUBG Lite on PC in any country.
As of now, PUBG Lite has only one map that is Erangel but soon, other maps would also come in action. The gameplay is same like PUBG PC but with limited animations and Graphics. PUBG LITE is a combination of PUBG Mobile and PUBG PC.
Minimum PC Requirement for PUBG LITE
OS: Window 7,8,10, 64bit
CPU: Core i3 2.4GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Recommended PC Requirement for PUBG LITE
OS: Window 7,8,10, 64bit
CPU: Core i5 CPU 2.8GHz
GPU: NVIDIA or Geforce the GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD 7870
How to Download PUBG Lite for PC?
Downloading PUBG Lite is not a tough job. Downloading the PUBG Lite is easy but don’t rush, see the complete steps only then Install it.
1. Go to PUBG Lite website here. You should open it in Google Chrome as the website is in Thai Language and Google Chrome will automatically translate it to English.
2. On the website, you will see a Download Button, you need to click on that to download PUBG Lite which is of ~61MB.
Wait, don’t install or run it yet!
3. Now after downloading it, you need to apply for an ID. You cannot play PUBG Lite with Registration because it is still in a Beta mode and limited to an area. For that, click on Apply for ID or click here.
4. Go to your email inbox and verify your Registration. Once you verified the registration, you are all set to Play PUBG Lite on PC.
Now you have the PUBG LITE Downloader and PUBG Lite ID. Once you have done that, you need to install PUBG LITE on PC and this is not a regular installation. As you already know that PUBG LITE is available only in Thailand, so we need a Thailand’s IP address to install and Play PUBG LITE. No, it is not that hard than it sounds.
Here is how to Install and Play PUBG Lite for PC
How to install PUBG Lite in any country?
1. First of all, you need a VPN. VPN is a software that allows you to access content which is restricted to a particular Geographical Area. There are a lot of free VPNs but are of no use here because they came with ~500 MB limit which is not sufficient for installing and Playing PUBG Lite. Here is a list of Best VPN you try.
2. Once you are connected to Thailand’s Servers, open the PUBG Lite Downloader. You can download it here if you don’t have that already.
3. A window will appear asking to enter the Email and Password. Enter the same credential that you entered while creating ID in step #3.
4. Once you logged in, you will see a big button in Thai Language, simply click on that and PUBG LITE will start downloading.
Downloading the PUBG LITE is the hardest part as it is of ~1.9GB of data and transfer speed over the may gets affected but that totally depends on the quality of your VPN provider.
Once it gets completed, you can open the PUBG Lite and start Playing it. Make sure you are connected to VPN all the time.
PUBG LITE Not Available in Your Region Error
While Downloading the PUBG Lite, I faced an error showing, “Not available in Your Region” in Thai language (see screenshot) but my network was already connected to Thailand’s servers using VPN.
So, to fix that or to eliminate any chances of error, I changed the Default Location and time region of my laptop.
You can easily change the Default location of your Laptop to Bangkok, Thailand. To do that, Go to Settings from Start Menu (Windows 10) > Privacy > Location > Set Default Location.
In the same way, you can change the Date & Time settings. To do that, go to Settings > Time & Language > Time Zone. Change to Bangkok’s Local Time.
Download PUBG LITE for PC in Any Country
So that is how you can download PUBG LITE on PC. The gameplay is really good considering the specs of my laptop. You will definitely going to like it if you haven’t played PUBG on PC. PUBG on PC is brilliant and all the physics and game mechanics are outstanding. Just like that, PUBG LITE also has great gameplay with brilliant game mechanics and physics.
If you have any other query, feel free to mention it in the comment section below.