Kodi is indeed a great application for the entertainment but what makes Kodi complicated for most of the people is its maintenance. Kodi is not consistent at all. It keeps on changing the sources of Kodi add-ons, there are compatibility issues and what not. You can have to do consistent efforts to maintain your perfect Kodi setup.
Recently, a very popular Kodi add-on called Exodus has been a move to another source. That is why Exodus is not working anymore. If you have exodus in your Kodi setup, you can uninstall it right away and install a new addon called Covenant. Covenant on Kodi is exactly like Exodus and provides you some of the best content on Kodi.
See Also: How to Install Kodi on Amazon Firestick
Installing Covenant on Kodi is easy and quick. Just follow the steps mentioned below. I am using Kodi 17.6 Krypton on Android Smartphone. The installation process is same for all the devices.
Install Covenant on Kodi
First of all, make sure you have the latest version of Kodi installed. Once you have latest Kodi, follow the steps to get Covenant on Kodi:
1. On the Kodi home screen, go to Settings (the gear icon below Kodi logo). Go to System Settings > Add-ons > turn on the Unknown Sources. Tap on Yes when Warning Appears.
2. Go back to Settings, open File Manager. Tap on Add Source.
3. Double tap on <None>.
4. Type the exact URL and with exact means, EXACT URL http://kdil.co/repo/ then tap on OK.
5. Below the URL bar, there is another box asking to enter a name for this media source. Enter anything that helps you in recognizing the source. Enter Kdil or anything. Then tap OK.
6. Now go back to Home Screen of Kodi and go to Add-ons.
7. Tap on the small box at the top left corner. Here you need to go to Install from Zip File.
See Also: How to Use Kodi on Chromecast
8. Select the name you entered for the source in step #5. I entered Kdil and selecting the same for installing it. Wait for few seconds until you get the Add-on enabled prompt at top right corner.
9. Once addon enabled, go back and Select Install from Repository. Select Kodil Repository > Video Add-ons.
10. Find Covenant and open it. Select the Install button. Wait for few seconds. Once it gets done, you will see the addon enabled box at the top right corner.
Covenant is now installed on Kodi. You can go to Covenant addon and start exploring the content. Covenant is like Exodus and you will barely find any difference. You will see the familiar interface and be exploring content on Covenant is a breeze.
Some of the Kodi users are facing an error while installing Covenant on Kodi. If you find Install a Dependency Error in Kodi, you can solve the error by following any of the methods.
See Also: 10 Best Working & Updated Kodi Builds
Fix Install a Dependency Error in Kodi
The first thing you can do is clear the cache of Kodi. Clearing the Kodi cache will solve the problem but if you still facing the problem, follow the below mention method to fix Dependency Error.
Go to System Settings > File Manager.
Open Profile Directory > Database.
Tap and Hold on to Addons27.db and delete the file. Say yes when the warning appears.
Now close the Kodi app and relaunch the app again. Now, try to install Kodi addon or Kodi build.
It would be okay by now but if you are still facing the Dependency error, uninstall the Kodi app and install the app again.
Install Covenant on Kodi 17 Krypton: Conclusion
So, that is how you can install Covenant on Kodi. Exodus is dead now and is not working for the majority of Kodi user. That’s good if Exodus is still working for you and if exodus stopped working, you can install Covenant on Kodi which is similar to Exodus. Covenant Kodi got all the great content that you’ve been watching on Exodus.
Note: It is always suggested to use a good VPN while accessing content on Kodi. IPVanish is built for Kodi and using IPVanish, you can access Kodi securely and anonymously. Moreover, you can access all the blocked Kodi add-ons in your region. You can also access to other (apart from Kodi) geographically restricted content anonymously. Get secured with IPVanish today.
If you find any error or problem while installing Covenant on Kodi, let me know in the comment section below. Do share it with your Kodi family and friends.