Exodus not working? Well, you are not alone. A lot of Kodi users are facing this issue. This is one of the main issues with Kodi ecosystem, Kodi in not stable. It keeps on updating, dying and then reviving again.
If you are facing Exodus not working issue, well it is now sorted and you can fix Exodus not working issue right away.
So, without any further delay, let’s get started
Fix Exodus Not Working
Exodus has been updated and now moved to another source. So, basically you need to download Exodus once again because old Exodus is dead. Exodus is now renamed as Exodus Redux.
To install Exodus Redux, you need to install latest version of Kodi Leia in your Windows or other devices. Once you have the latest version of Kodi installed, you can easily install Exodus Redux on Kodi.
I am not going to explain each and every step here as we already covered the step by step guide of installing Exodus on Kodi. You can see that Exodus on Kodi installation guide here
Other installation guides of Kodi is also available on this website. You can see all of them below
After installing Kodi on your respective device, follow these super easy steps to solve the Exodus not working issue.
1. Install and Open Kodi.
2. On the Home screen, go to System (gear icon in the top middle) > File Manager > Add Source. By default there is nothing.
3. In the None bar, enter this: http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and tap on Ok. There is another box underneath it, enter the Name: smashrepo
4. Now go back to home screen of Kodi and go to Add-ons. Now tap on Addon box at the top left corner. Tap on the Install from zip file and Select smashrepo. It will take a while and you would see some notifications at the top right corner.
5. Once, it gets done, Go back and open Install from Repository. You need to open Smash Repo > Video Add-ons > select Exodus
6. It will take a couple of minutes to Download and Install the Exodus. Wait until you get the notification shown in the picture below.
Once you are done with all these steps, you can enjoy all your stuff on your machine. Exodus is now working absolutely fine.
If you are still facing any kind of issue while streaming content on Kodi or Kodi is not working, just reboot your device and it will work fine. If you are still facing any kind of error, make sure you have entered the exact same URL in the None box (at step #3)
IMPORTANT: Exodus has been updated and you need to install the latest Exodus on your Kodi setup. You can see this installation guide to install Exodus on Kodi.
Once you have the Exodus installed on your Kodi, you can access Exodus content on your Kodi Setup.
If you see any No stream Available on Exodus, you can tweak some settings to use the Exodus without any error.
Fix Exodus No Stream Available
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix No stream available on Exodus:
1. Open Kodi and Go to Add-ons.
2. Here you need to go to Exodus Redux. If you don’t have Exodus Redux installed on your Kodi, see this to install Exodus Redux.
3.Now go to Scrapper Settings.
4. Disable All the Providers.
5. Now Enable All Providers and click on Ok.
Now restart the Kodi on your device and start watching anything. You will not face Exodus no stream available.
In some cases, the ISP of some countries has blocked the access to Kodi and it is not possible to get access to Kodi without VPN. You have to use a VPN to access the content of Kodi. IPVanish is made for Kodi. Using this VPN, you can access Kodi as well as all the other geographically restricted content in your country.
You may also need to add subtitles on Kodi. For that, there is already a resourceful blog post on this website. If you want to add subtitles on Kodi, you can see the guide to add subtitle on Kodi.
If you are using Kodi as a primary source of home entertainment then you may need to Install LIVE TV Add-ons on Kodi that let you watch LIVE TV right on your Smartphone or Laptop
Kodi builds are another great option if you don’t want to install Kodi add-ons one by one. Here are some of the best Kodi Builds that comes with a number of Addons for LIVE TV, Movies, Sports, Kids, Workout channels and what not. It is suggested to get a good Kodi Build. If you are using Firestick, you can install FireTV Guru Kodi Build which is made for Firestick, keeping in mind the technical aspects of Firestick.
Exodus Not Working: FIXED
So, this is how you can fix the Exodus not working the issue of Kodi. To get hassle-free high-quality content, you need the latest version of Kodi and latest Exodus Redux Addon instead of the old exodus. After installing the new exodus you can enjoy the high-quality content right on your smartphone, laptop, and TV. There is no chance of Kodi not working, it’s the add-ons which got obsolete with the time. The good thing is, Kodi community is always active and developers keep on working on new Add-ons.