One can get overnight success and immense popularity just by getting viral on Facebook. Facebook also trying to create an ecosystem for Videos and to some extent, Facebook Videos are doing great and you can find a lot of awesome videos on facebook. Are you looking to download videos from Facebook? Here is everything about downloading Facebook videos on computer, android & iPhone.
But you can still download Facebook videos on your computer, Android, and iPhone using some online tools and apps.
How to Download Facebook Videos on Android & iPhone
There are a lot of ways to download videos from Facebook but here are 2 best and easy methods to download Facebook videos for free.
Using MyVideoDownloader For Facebook
MyVideoDownloader for Facebook is an app available on the Play Store. Using it, you can download any Facebook video on your SDCard. For downloading Facebook videos, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Install MyVideoDownloader App from PlayStore. If you have an iPhone, skip to the next method.
2. Open the app and Login to Facebook using email or Phone number and password.
3. Now, fetch the video you wanted to download and press the Play button. You would see the download option on the screen.
4. By default, it would download SD quality of video and If you wanted to download HD videos, swipe the screen to right > Settings > Check the HD Download option.
You can watch this video anytime offline as the video is now saved in local storage of your smartphone. You can also change the Download Folder from the settings.
Also Read: How to Download Movies from uTorrent
SaveFrom.Net is an online tool that would help you in downloading Facebook videos on your iPhone as well as on Android. For downloading Facebook Videos on Android or iPhone, follow the steps mentioned below
1. Go to Facebook app on your iPhone or Android and fetch the video you wanted to download and tap on the small arrow in front of the video title to copy the link.
2. After copying the video link from the Facebook app, open Google Chrome, or any other web browser on your iPhone or Android phone and go to Savefrom.net. Paste the link in the box.
3. Select the video quality to download and tap on Download Button. Once the download completed, open any video player to watch the video.
How to Download Videos from Facebook on Computer
Along with Android smartphones and iPhones, you can also download Facebook videos on Computer. This method of download facebook videos works on both Windows and macOS. You just need a web browser.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to Facebook on your computer and look for the video that you wanted to download.
2. Now click on the 3-dot menu and copy the link.
3. Now go to savefrom.net and paste the link. Hit Download.
4. Now click on the ‘Download MP4’ button.
5. It will start downloading the video. If it opened the new tab and playing the video, simply right click on the video and click on ‘save video as’. It will start downloading the video right away
That is one way to download videos from Facebook on computer. There are hundreds of other websites that also allows you to download Facebook videos on a computer.
Download Videos from Facebook for Free: Final Words
So this is how you can download Facebook videos on Android or iPhone. It is super quick and super easy. you don’t need to download any third-party app to download the Facebook videos. If you are on Desktop and wanted to download Facebook videos, you can use fbdown.net. It also has Chrome Extension which will help you in downloading Facebook videos on your PC/Laptop.