Looking to Download Instagram Reels, IGTV offline? This is the right place for you.
Instagram needs no introduction. Ever since Instagram announced the Instagram Reels, the world has seen exponential growth in the user base of Instagram. Instagram now has a user base of 1.074 Billion which is a massive number.
With that massive user base, you can expect some insane amount of content that is being uploaded on Instagram every minute. If you found something that you want to keep offline and looking for ways to download Instagram videos, here we have a great tool for you.
You can easily download Instagram Reels offline for free.
See Also: How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side
How to Download Instagram Videos, Reels, IGTV?
There are a lot of ways to download Instagram videos, Reels, and IGTV but most of them use third-party apps. If you are looking for a way to download Instagram videos without any app, we got you covered.
If you want to download your own Instagram reels, you don’t need to follow this method because Instagram natively allows you to download your own reels.
Here is how to download Reels, IGTV, and Videos from Instagram without any app.
1. Open Instagram on your Smartphone or on your PC, Laptop.
2. Find the Video, Reel, IGTV, or Photo that you want to download.
3. Now tap on the 3 dots at the bottom right corner and select ‘Copy Link’. in the new Instagram update, you will find copy link under ‘See where to share and link’.
4. Open Google Chrome on a smartphone or PC and go to w3toys.com.
5. On the Home Screen, Paste the link that you just copied.
6. Scroll a little bit and tap on the ‘Download’ button.
7. Next screen will show you the thumbnail of the video and below that, you will see another Download button. Click on that.
8. Your Instagram Reel has been successfully downloaded now.
In the same way, you can download IGTV, Instagram videos, and Instagram photos using w3toys.com. w3toys.com is a free tool to download Instagram videos and is probably the best tool in the market right now.
See Also: Best Tablet under 20000
Download Instagram Videos on Android using App
Downloading Instagram Photos and videos using the app is easy to use. Just follow the easiest steps:
1. To download Instagram videos, first, you need to download an app name iGetter. iGetter is available for Android. There is also a Pro version of the app where you can use the app ad-free. The free one gets the job done.
2. Open the Instagram app and look for the video or photo you want to download.
3. Open the video you want to download from Instagram. Now, What you need to do for downloading an Instagram photo or video is to copy the URL of the photo or video. To copy the URL, tap on the More Options icon (…) and then tap on Copy Share URL.
4. Almost done, now open the iGetter app on your phone. The app would automatically found the copied Instagram URL. If the app doesn’t paste the copied URL automatically, you can paste the URL manually.
5. After pasting the URL, iGetter would show you the name of the user and the thumbnail of the photo or video. In front of the username, there is a download arrow button. Tap on that.
6. Now choose the folder location where you wanted to download Instagram video. SD card is recommended to avoid the problem of Less Internal Storage issues. Then Tap OK.
So this is how to download Instagram videos right on your gallery. Now, you don’t need to take screenshots and waste your time cropping those screenshots for a perfect picture. Just tap and download Instagram photos straight into your phone’s gallery.
How to download your own Reels directly from Instagram without App
If you want to download your own Instagram reels, you don’t need to use any 3rd party app or website and then paste the copied link because Instagram natively provides you the option to download your own Instagram reels. Here is how to download your own Instagram reel;
1. Go to your profile and look for your own Instagram Reel that you can want to download.
2. Now tap on the 3-dot menu.
3. Here you will find an option ‘Save to your Device‘. Tap on that and then tap on download.
It will save your own Instagram reel directly in your phone’s gallery. If you are using Instagram music, it will remove the audio from your reel. That’s how you can download your own Instagram reel directly from Instagram without using any 3rd party app or website.
Also Read: How to use uTorrent for Downloading Movies
If you have any other Instagram photo saver app queries or you have better options to download Instagram photos, do let me know in the comments and I would update this article for others.