Instagram is one of the fastest growing social media platforms. Many big companies now targeting Instagram for running their advertisement campaign as Instagram has an immense user base. People follows their favorite celebrities, brands, cars, watches, fashion moreover there are a lot of motivational and inspirational quotes which we always wanted to save on our phone but ends up by taking a screenshot. Not anymore. Today, I have a good news for all those who wanted to download videos from Instagram. Not only photos, you can even download the videos from Instagram.
You don’t need to login on any website or do any technical stuff. Just 2-3 tap and it’s done!!! [VIDEO in the LAST]
How to Download Videos from Instagram?
Downloading Photos and videos from Instagram is the simplest thing you would learn today. Just follow the easiest steps:
1) To download videos from Instagram, first, you need to download an app name iGetter. iGetter is available for Android. There is a similar app for iOS also. There is also Pro Version of the app where you would not get irritated by the advertisements. The free one is perfectly fine.
2) Open the Instagram app and look for the video or photo you want to download.
3) Open the video you want to download. Now, What you need to download the photo or video is to copy the URL of the photo or video. To copy the URL, tap on the More Options icon (…) and then tap on Copy Share URL.
4) Almost done, now open the iGetter app on your phone. The app would automatically found the copied Instagram URL. If the app doesn’t paste the copied URL automatically. You can paste the URL manually.
5) After pasting the URL, iGetter would show you the name of the user and the thumbnail of the photo or video. In front of the username, there is a download arrow button. Tap on that.
6) Now choose the folder location where you wanted to save the photo or video. SD card is recommended to avoid the problem of Less Internal Storge issue. Then Tap OK.
iGetter for iOS have some extra features. But, for using that, First, you have to connect your Instagram account with the iGetter app which might arise the security issues.
Along with the photos and videos, you can also save your direct messages, Repost any photo or video on Instagram.
So this is how to download photos and videos from Instagram right on your gallery. Now, you don’t need to take screenshots and wasting your time to crop those screenshot for a perfect picture. Just tap and save your favorite Instagram photo or video straight into your phone’s gallery.
So that’s all folks!!!
If you have any query or you have better options to download photos or video from Instagram, do let me know in the comments and I would update this article for others.
Share this with your friends and also share it on Social Media.